Description: High Temperature Resistant, Single Side Adhesive
Size: 15mm (tape width) x 33 Meters (total length)
Designed for high temperature masking applications, including the protection of printed circuit board gold finger contacts during wave soldering
It can be used in applications at temperatures as low as -269°C (-452°F) and as high as 400°C (752°F).HN is the recommended choice for applications that require al polyimide film with an excellent balance of properties over a wide range of temperatures.
• Ideal for wave soldering, insulating circuit boards and high temperature powder coating;
• Has high dielectric strength;
• Silicone adhesive protection without leaving a residue;
• Temperature up to 500°F/260°C;
• Conform to MIL-P-46112, TYPE I .