Description: Transient-Voltage-Suppression (TVS) diode is an electronic component used to protect sensitive electronics from voltage spikes induced on connected wires.
Use in sensitive electronics protection against voltage transients induced by inductive load switching and lighting on ICs, MOSFET, signal lines of sensor units for consumer, computer, industrial, and telecommunication.
• 600 W peak pulse power capability
• Peak forward surge current 8.3 ms single half sine-wave: 100 A
• Stand-Off Voltage Vwm: 6.0 V
• Min. Breakdown Voltage vbr: 6.67 V
• Max. Breakdown Voltage vbr: 7.37 V
• Polarity: Uni-directional
• Very fast response time
• Low profile package
• Operating junction and storage temperature range: -55 to +150 °C
• Device Marking Code: KG
Polarity: For uni-directional types the band denotes cathode end, no marking on bi-directional types