Description: The AMS1117 series of adjustable and fixed voltage regulators are designed to provide up to1A output current and to operate down to 1V input-to-output differential. The dropout voltage of the device is guaranteed maximum 1.3V, decreasing at lower load currents.
● Three Terminal Fixed Voltage 3.3V
● Output Current of 1A
● Operates Down to 1V Dropout
● Line Regulation: 0.2% Max.
● Load Regulation: 0.4% Max.
● SOT-223 package
● Operating Junction Temperature Range: -40 to 125° C
● High Efficiency Linear Regulators
● Post Regulators for Switching Supplies
● 5V to 3.3V Linear Regulator
● Battery Chargers
● Active SCSI Terminators
● Power Management for Notebook
● Battery Powered Instrumentation
| 3 pin fixed version |
| SOT-223 Top View |