Description: Serial port Bluetooth, Drop-in replacement for wired serial connections, transparent usage. You can use it simply for a serial port replacement to establish connection between MCU and GPS, PC to your embedded project, and etc.
The HC-05 Bluetooth module can be configured as master mode or slave mode using AT command in the configure mode.
(This module implements the transparent UART data transmission via Bluetooth.)
● Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
● USB protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
● Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
● Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
● Transmit power: ≤ 4dBm, Class 2
● Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
● Rate: 2.1Mbps(Max)/160 kbps(Asynchronous);
● security features: Authentication and encryption
● Support profiles: Bluetooth serial port (master & slave)
● Power Supply: +3.3 VDC 50mA
● Operating temperature: -20 ~ +55 Centigrade
● Dimensions: 26.9mm x 13mm