Description: Mainstream Access line 8-bit MCU with 8 Kbytes Flash, 16 MHz CPU, integrated EEPROM
The STM8S103F2/x3 access line 8-bit microcontrollers offer 8 Kbytes Flash program memory, plus integrated true data EEPROM. The STM8S microcontroller family reference manual (RM0016) refers to devices in this family as low-density. They provide the following benefits: performance, robustness, and reduced system cost.
Device performance and robustness are ensured by advanced core and peripherals made in a state-of-the art technology, a 16 MHz clock frequency, robust I/Os, independent watchdogs with separate clock source, and a clock security system.
The system cost is reduced thanks to an integrated true data EEPROM for up to 300 k write/erase cycles and a high system integration level with internal clock oscillators, watchdog and brown-out reset.
● Pin count: 32
● Maximum number of GPIOs (I/Os): 28 (including 21 high sink outputs)
● High sink I/Os: 21
● Program memory: 8 Kbytes Flash
● RAM: 1 Kbytes
● True data EEPROM: 640 bytes
● Communication interfaces:
- UART with clock output for synchronous operation, SmartCard, IrDA, LIN master mode
- SPI interface up to 8 Mbit/s
- I2C interface up to 400 kbit/s
● Operating voltage: 2.95 to 5.5 V
● Unique ID (96-bit unique key for each device)