Axial Power Schottky rectifier suited for Switch Mode Power Supplies and high frequency DC to DC converters.
Packaged in DO-41 these devices are intended for use in low voltage, high frequency inverters, free wheeling, polarity protection and small battery chargers.
Features: Electrical Characteristics:
• Fast switching.
• Low forward voltage, high current capability.
• Low power loss, high efficiency.
• High current surge capability.
• High temperature soldering guaranteed: 250 °C /10 seconds
• Repetitive peak reverse voltage (VRRM) : max. 20 V
• Continuous forward current (IF): 1 A
• Forward voltage (VF): 0.45 V
• Operating and Storage Temperature Range (Tj , TSTG ): -55 to 125 °C