The ULx200xA devices are high-voltage, high-current Darlington transistor arrays.
Each consists of seven NPN Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads.
The collector-current rating of a single Darlington pair is 500 mA. The Darlington pairs can be paralleled for higher current capability.
Applications include relay drivers, hammer drivers, lamp drivers, display drivers (LED and gas discharge), line drivers, and logic buffers.
The ULx2003A devices have a 2.7-kΩ series base resistor for each Darlington pair for operation directly with TTL or 5-V CMOS devices. Transistor array Type: Darlington NPN
This device can operate over a wide temperature range (–20°C to 70°C).
• 500-mA-Rated Collector Current (Single Output)
• High-Voltage Outputs: 50 V
• Output Clamp Diodes
• Inputs Compatible With Various Types of Logic
• Relay-Driver Applications
• Relay Drivers
• Stepper and DC Brushed Motor Drivers
• Lamp Drivers
• Display Drivers (LED and Gas Discharge)
• Line Drivers
• Logic Buffers
The versions interface to all common logic families:
– ULN2001 (general purpose, DTL, TTL, PMOS, CMOS)
– ULN2002 (14 - 25 V PMOS)
– ULN2003 (5 V TTL, CMOS)
– ULN2004 (6 - 15 V CMOS, PMOS)