The SS32-S310 series includes a high-efficiency, low power loss, general-propose Schottky rectifiers.
The clipbonded leg structure provides high thermal performance and low electrical resistance. These rectifiers are suited for free wheeling, secondary rectification, and reverse polarity protection applications.
• Metal to Silicon Rectifiers, Majority Carrier Conduction
• Low-Forward Voltage Drop
• Easy Pick and Place
• High-Surge Current Capability
• Repetitive peak reverse voltage (VRRM) : max. 40 V
• Continuous forward current (IF): 3 A
• Forward voltage (VF): 0.5 V
• Operating Junction Temperature(Tj): -55 to +150 °C
• Package Type: SMA
For use in low voltage high frequency inverters, freewheeling, DC/DC converters, and polarity protection applications.