The MT3608 is a constant frequency, 6-pin SOT23 current mode step-up converter intended for small, low power applications. The MT3608 switches at 1.2MHz and allows the use of tiny, low cost capacitors and inductors 2mm or less in height. Internal soft-start results in small inrush current and extends battery life.
The MT3608 features automatic shifting to pulse frequency modulation mode at light loads. The MT3608 includes under-voltage lockout, current limiting, and thermal overload protection to prevent damage in the event of an output overload.
The MT3608 is available in a small 6-pin SOT-23 package.
● Integrated 80mΩ Power MOSFET
● 2V to 24V Input Voltage
● 1.2MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
● Internal 4A Switch Current Limit
● Adjustable Output Voltage
● Internal Compensation
● Up to 28V Output Voltage
● Automatic Pulse Frequency Modulation Mode at Light Loads
● up to 93% Efficiency
● Available in a 6-Pin SOT23-6 Package
● Battery-Powered Equipment
● Set-Top Boxed
● LCD Bais Supply
● DSL and Cable Modems and Routers
● Networking cards powered from PCI or PCI express slots