The RHRG75120 is a hyperfast diode with soft recovery characteristics. It has the half recovery time of ultrafast diodes and is silicon nitride passivated ionimplanted epitaxial planar construction.
These devices are intended to be used as freewheeling/ clamping diodes and diodes in a variety of switching power supplies and other power switching applications. Their low stored charge and hyperfast soft recovery minimize ringing and electrical noise in many power switching circuits reducing power loss in the switching transistors.
● Hyperfast recovery Trr = 100ns (@IF= 75A)
● Max Forward Voltage, VF = 3.2V (@ TC = 25°C)
● 1200V Reverse Voltage and High Reliability
● Avalanche Energy Rated
● RoHS compliant
● Uninterruptible Power Supply
● Switching Power Supplies
● Power Switching Circuits
● General Purpose
• Repetitive peak reverse voltage (VRRM) : max. 1200V
• Maximum DC Blocking Voltage (VDC): 1200V
• Continuous reverse voltage (VR): max. 1200V
• Continuous forward current (IF): 75A
• Forward voltage (VF): max. 3.2V
• Maximum Reverse Recovery Time (Trr): 100 ns.
• Operating and Storage Temperature Range(TJ, TSTG): -65 to + 175 °C